Custom Order - FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQ section contains answers to some of the most common questions we receive. If you are unable to find an answer to your question here, please contact our Customer Care Department for additional assistance.
What custom jewelry can I make at Kapes?
- From rings and bracelets to pendants and earring sets, our designers will work with you to create any piece of jewelry you're dreaming of.
What's the timeline on custom jewelry?
- Custom jewelry usually takes about six to eight weeks. The design process will fluctuate depending on how intricate the design is and the changes necessary to get the piece just right.
What's the average price of a custom piece?
- Customized jewelry can cost as little or as much as you like. Consider the prices of metal used, diamonds and/or gemstones and the intricacies of the design. All custom orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Which metals can I use in my custom jewelry?
- Your piece can include any metal that Kapes has available such as white gold, yellow gold, rose gold, platinum and more.
Can my design include gemstones?
- Yes! You aren't limited to traditional diamonds in your custom piece! Popular gemstones include morganite, topaz, pink or white sapphire, garnet and others. For more details, ask about gemstones (and/or diamonds) during your consultation appointment. Contact us to